2 hours, 5 minutes
PC, Mobile or TV
December 29, 2020
Finally, Learn How To Be Successful With Alibaba... Starting Today!
Let’s face it – at some point in time, you have pondered on having your own business and becoming your own boss.
That business most likely is selling goods, and with companies like eBay, Amazon, and Shopify offering ways and services on how to easily sell stuff online, you won’t even need a physical store to sell goods. You can do business right from the comfort of your own home, at the click of a mouse and a few keystrokes.
Sounds really nice, right?
The problem is, you don’t know where you can get a supply of the stuff that you’re going to sell. Or if you do, most likely the supplier’s prices isn’t low enough that you can make a good profit from it once you sell it.
So why go ahead and be an online entrepreneur when you won’t be able to get big profits from sales? That is if you even manage to get a steady supply of goods to sell to begin with?
Then there’s Alibaba. I guess you’ve heard about this site already.
If not, then let me tell you – there is a lot of stuff being sold at incredibly low prices at Alibaba, and there are a lot of sellers to choose from.
Now you have a solution to your earlier dilemmas. With Alibaba, it’s possible to have a steady stream of goods at low prices.
Before you get all excited and go to Alibaba’s website, let me tell you that most of the products from Alibaba are from China, and most of the sellers are Asians.
I guess the question in your mind now is – where do you start with Alibaba?
How does one deal with Asian suppliers? How about the language barrier?
Sounds like there’s a lot of hard work to be done and you’re not even sure if you’ll be successful in the end...
If only there’s a way or something to guide you on successfully using Alibaba and dealing with Asian suppliers.
Luckily for you, the answer is YES.
Introducing "Alibaba Profit System"
Here's what you'll discover inside the course:
✓ You'll Learn What Alibaba is and What're the Pros and Cons of using Alibaba
✓ You'll Learn Setting Up Your Alibaba Account and Trade Assurance
✓ You'll Learn Finding A Product To Sell
✓ You'll Learn How To Reduce Your Risk As A Buyer
✓ You'll Learn Getting Started Contacting Suppliers
✓ You'll Learn Testing Your Samples
✓ You'll Learn Moving Forward With An Order Once Your Sample Checks Out
✓ You'll Learn Placing Your Order Using The Online Order Form From Alibaba
✓ You'll Learn Making Payment through the Alibaba Secure Payment Gateway
✓ You'll Learn What're The Things To Do When Your Product Arrives
- Lesson 1: Overview of Alibaba Profit System 00:07:00
- Lesson 2: Setting Up Your Alibaba Account Trade Assurance 00:09:00
- Lesson 3: Finding A Product To Sell 00:10:00
- Lesson 4: How To Reduce Your Risk As A Buyer 00:08:00
- Lesson 5: Getting Started Contacting Suppliers 00:08:00
- Lesson 6: Testing Your Samples 00:04:00
- Lesson 7: Moving Forward With An Order Once Your Sample Checks Out 00:03:00
- Lesson 8: Placing Your Order Using The Online Order Form From Alibaba 00:04:00
- Lesson 9: Making Payment 00:03:00
- Lesson 10: Having Your Products Shipped 00:02:00
- Lesson 11: When Your Product Arrives 00:03:00
- Lesson 12: Alibaba Profit System Conclusion 00:03:00
- Lesson 13: Overview Advanced Alibaba Guide To Success 00:06:00
- Lesson 14: What’s A Good Product 00:08:00
- Lesson 15: Finding Marketable Products On Alibaba 00:10:00
- Lesson 16: Best Practices On The Search For Great Products 00:06:00
- Lesson 17: Narrowing Down Your Good Product Ideas 00:06:00
- Lesson 18: How Experienced Sellers Find Suppliers On Alibaba 00:03:00
- Lesson 19: Overall Approach To Successfully Selling Your Product On Any Exchange 00:03:00
- Lesson 20: Selling Your Alibaba Sourced Product In The Store Model 00:08:00
- Lesson 21: Selling Your Alibaba Advanced Success Guide 00:06:00
- Lesson 22: Testing Then Scaling Up An Offer Or Walking Away 00:03:00
- Lesson 23: Alibaba Profit System Advanced Conclusion 00:02:00
Disclaimers We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent this educational course and their potential for income. Earning and Income statements made by our company and its customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. As required by law, we do not purport this as a ‘get rich scheme’ and we cannot guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individuals. As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average customer, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our educational courses and services. By enrolling and participating in this course you agree to these statements and agree not to hold our company liable for your results or actions. LearnSkills.co™ is the leading online learning platform for marketing online courses for educational purpose. A brand under Tecmasek Private Limited (Registration No. 201908919H). This site is not a part of any third party brand. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by any third party brand in any way. All trademarks belonged to their respective brand owners.